Saturday 13 October 2012

Gurbani | MERA GHAR BANEYA | Read along with Bhai Davinder Singh Sodhi, Jaspinder Kaur Narula

WorldGurudwara: Www.worldgurudwara.com presents - read along mera ghar baniya in high definition by bhai davinder singh sodhi and jaspinder kaur narula . this will help sikhs to learn correct pronunciation. this shabad is composed by guru arjan dev ji in raag soohee on ang (page) 782 of guru granth sahib ji. mera ghar baniya ban tal baniya prab parse har raya ram. mera man sohiya mit sajan sarse gun mangal har gaya ram. my home is made, the garden and pool are made, and my sovereign lord god has met me. my mind is adorned, and my friends rejoice; i sing the songs of joy, and the glorious praises of the lord. gun gaye prabo diyaye sacha sagal icha paya. gur charan lage sada jage man vajiya vadaiyan. singing the glorious praises of the true lord god, all desires are fulfilled. those who are attached to the guru's feet are always awake and aware; his praises resound and resonate through their minds. kari nadar suami suka gami halat palat savariya. binvant nanak nit naam japiye jiyo pind jin dariya. ||4||4||7|| my lord and master, the bringer of peace, has blessed me with his grace; he has arranged this world, and the world hereafter for me. prays nanak, chant the naam, the name of the lord forever; he is the support of the body and soul. ||4||4||7|| mera ghar banaya Gurbani | MERA GHAR BANEYA | Read along with Bhai Davinder Singh Sodhi, Jaspinder Kaur Narula

No comments:

Post a Comment